Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three blogs I love.

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new ideas, new insight, and new things to read. For those of you in business for yourselves, it's important to have an excellent grasp of marketing and writing in general.

I want to share three blogs I love to read. There's always good information and helpful advice. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1. Seth Godin's Blog: Seth Godin is a marketing guru and author of great books like Purple Cow and Permission Marketing. His posts are usually short, but very insightful and interesting.

2. CopyBlogger: Brought to you by Brian Clark, a new media writer and entrepreneur and offers tons of great advice about marketing online.

3. Made to Stick Blog: Perhaps you've read the book Made to Stick? If you haven't, I highly recommend the work by Chip and Dan Heath. The blog, like the book, explores why some ideas stick around, go viral, and basically change the way the world works. If you want your marketing or business ideas to make an impression, you should read this blog.

I know this is a very small sampling of the potential blogs you could read. I'm interested to hear what blogs you enjoy: do you have any "must reads"? Let me know, I'm excited to explore new blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment