Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Marketing conclusions.

Ok, as you know I had my marketing brainstorm on Monday. One thing is crystal clear: I need to get my crap together!

I've heard that publicly announcing one's goals encourages them and motivates them to get them done quicker. So, I'm going to do just that.

Here's some marketing to-do tasks I identified during my "brainstorm":

1. Blog redesign: Wordpress or Squarespace? I dunno, still debating on that one.
2. More frequent blog posts
3. More participation and article posting on Biznik, LinkedIn, and Freelance Switch
4. Email newsletters: get em done! (Grr).
5. Perhaps a direct mail campaign. I'm debating on the logistics of this. It would definitely require me creating a mailing list.

What items are on your marketing to-do list? What things fall by the wayside, despite your best intentions? Share, please: misery loves company!

No comments:

Post a Comment