Monday, September 14, 2009

Website Launch: Kevin Weinstein Photography

It's been a crazy summer for me. As you've probably noticed, I've written nary a blog post and I apologize. On the good side of things, it's because I've been really busy. And today, I want to share with you one of the projects I've completed.

Introducing Kevin Weinstein Photography. Kevin is a wedding photojournalist based in Chicago, and his work is simply awesome. If I ever get married (still single fellas), he's definitely the number one candidate for photography.

Of course, I'm a writer. Things like coding and designing are WAY beyond my skill-set, and I'm proud to have worked with the FANTASTIC Deb Pang Davis of Cococello. If you're looking for design, I cannot recommend her highly enough: she's diligent, thorough, fun, and extremely talented. Also, be sure to check out her letterpress stationary as well at Coco Paperie.

This project spanned the country: from the Midwest to West Coast, and it was a blast. If you've ever read a good book or series (Harry Potter comes to mind), the end of this project brought on a twinge of melancholy. The process was exciting and fun, so the ending was a little sad: this collaboration left me wanting more.

Anyway, check out the pictures below, but a click-over is worth it: www.kevinweinstein.com.



1 comment:

  1. Lindsay!
    Wow, thank you for the major shoutout and the ending was a bit sad.
    Let's play agin soon, shall we?!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete