Monday, June 15, 2009

When to quit blogging.

Are you a blogger? Do you want to be a blogger?

I love blogging. Sure, it can be a challenge to balance posting regularly with my client projects, but I enjoy the process and sharing my information. (Maybe some of you enjoy my randomness, too?)

But, from time to time I wonder if all this blogging is working for me is it time to upgrade platforms? Brainstorm a bunch of ideas? How do I really make this blog work!?!

Today, I found the perfect article to answer my questions over at Copyblogger: "It's time to shoot your blog." I highly recommend reading it if you have a blog and have ever considered quitting. It's great motivation to keep trying and improving even if the current version of your blog leaves much to be desired.

The article just motivated me to improve on this blog: stay tuned for improvements! Also, feel free to leave a comment about what you'd like to read about. (Isn't that what it's all about, anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment